NORE ADVISORY BOARD & ORGANISATION
NORE is organised as an EFORT standing committee and reports to the EFORT Board.
The governance structure was defined at the NORE kick-off meeting during the EFORT Congress 2015 held in Prague (Czech Republic).
The following structure of NORE, and in particular the Advisory Board has been discussed at the EFORT Congress 2016 in Geneva (Switzerland):
- a Chairman and a member of the EFORT Board,
- and in addition, members from the NORE network representing the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) or the National Joint Registry (NJR), the Nordic Arthroplasty Register Association (NARA), the German Hip Arthroplasty Register (EPRD), other European Registries and the International Society of Arthroplasty Registries (ISAR).
The NORE Advisory Board members are:
- Prof. Rob NELISSEN | NORE Chairman
- Prof. Klaus-Peter GÜNTHER | EFORT Board Representative
- Prof. Per KJAERSGAARD-ANDERSEN | Nordic Countries Representative
- Prof. Carsten PERKA | German Representative
- Dr. Amie SMIRTHWAITE | Notified Body BSI
- Dr. Marine TORRE | Health Authorities Italy
- Keith TUCKER | NJR / ODEP